Pages

Tuesday 20 August 2019

My Culture

This term we have been learning about Kiwi Culture I now know more about our culture our whakapapa. 2 weeks ago we learnt how to use technology at the Waitangi Treaty Grounds its was fun finding out the history of our Moari Chiefs. I learnt that you could use the technology to help your learning and understand more. The things they had were VR,Green screen, Sculpt.gl,Paint 3D. We all set into different groups with different projects. My group was on creating a Marae but we decided to do a by-cultural Marae we split the Marae in half with a Pakeha side and Moari side.

Here is the link to sculpt.gl. 

1 comment:

  1. Chur coush TaHlIa HeA ImA year 7 from kawakawa primary school. I like you cultrue i guess? I like your six lines ahaha... Hope you being good at school.
    Yo go have a gezzz at my blog.. SaFe LaTeR
    https://kpstahliawt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete